Experience 3 Years
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen within BES Utilities and the wider group for an experienced Executive Business Partner to join our dynamic team based in Fleetwood.
This is a very important and diverse role for the business to support an extremely busy Chairman and being an ambassador for the group.
The successful candidate will be a highly experienced Executive Business Partner who possesses a high degree of professionalism and a mature attitude with strengths including reliability, honesty, organisation, a meticulous attention to detail, coupled with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Role and Responsibilities
Main Responsibilities, but not limited to:
- Monitoring of deadlines for projects, Budgets, acquisitions and varying work streams.
- Co-ordinate both professional and personal diary arrangements using initiative and judgement to proactively identify and resolve conflicting meeting arrangements, ensuring the most valuable use of Chairman’s time.
- Creating PowerPoint presentations, market research and detailed Board packs.
- Preparation of agendas, attend meetings, circulate minutes and log follow up actions for Senior Management Team meetings and board meetings either offsite or on-site.
- Attend meetings in the Chairman’s absence when required.
- Issue internal communications on behalf of the Chairman to all staff across the group of businesses.
Skills you need to excel in this position include:
- Strong communication and IT fluency
- Creative talents and the ability to solve tough problems
- Sales and utility experience at senior level would be advantageous
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent time management an organsiation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to solve problems under pressure
- Ability to provide quality leadership to a Senior Management team
- Excellent knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Driving license plus own transport is essential as travel will be required
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a Business Partner working for someone at a senior executive level ideally in a multi – site fast pace business
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Degree educated / strong academic background
Competencies & Behaviours
- Self-starter and able to identify & develop solutions
- Committed to professional development
- Attention to detail
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Driven by a desire to make improvements
- Able to work in fast pace environment
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, please forward an up-to-date copy of your CV and a cover letter to advise why you should be considered for this role to:
Please note if successful you will be required to attend an interview with the hiring manager within 1 week of the closing date.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.