Experience 5 Years
An exciting opportunity has arisen within BES Utilities for an experienced and hands on CRM Developer to join our dynamic team based in Bispham.
The CRM Developer will be expected to have an understanding of the software development life cycle and project management methodology, and be able to demonstrate a systematic, disciplined approach to problem solving.
Role and Responsibilities
- Work with the business to identify technical solutions for business requirements
- Develop, modify and maintain the internally developed applications across the business
- Providing expert advice and support when systems are being upgraded or installed
- Ensuring written technical documentation is created and maintained
- To develop and maintain positive relationships with partners and stakeholders
- To provide clear and cogent reports to required deadlines for the development team manager and key stakeholders as required
Knowledge and skills
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011+ – minimum 3 years experience customising and developing
- Experience of Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM beneficial
- SQL (T-SQL)
- SSIS – 1+ years experience
- Microsoft Tools
- Visual Studio 2013+
- SQL Server Management Studio
- Unit testing
- High level of analytical and problem solving skills
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Degree educated or equivalent – Programming, Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years working as part of a development team in a Microsoft Dynamics role
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
Please note if successful you will be required to attend an interview with the hiring manager within 1 week of the closing date.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.