Job Title: Account Manager – Commercial Clients
Location: Kirkham, UK
Entitlement: 25 days holiday, plus Bank Holidays
The responsibilities of this role will be:
- Main point of contact for assigned clients
- Account Management of clients, dealing with a wide portfolio of blue chip customers, providing proactive services which range from tendering, reporting and market guidance.
- Proactively manage the sale/renewal process for assigned clients ensuring revenue is maximised and secure early for appropriate time horizon
- Tender and analyse supply offers for both fixed and flexible supply agreements
- Responsible for the creation and implementation of risk management trading strategy on behalf of clients
- Report market positions and news to customers
- Management of customers through a CRM (SUGAR).
- Query Management – to resolve general issues in a timely manner, ranging from objections, terminations, data, billing, & change of tenancies.
- Develop the relationship with the client in order to sell additional services and products to assigned clients at the right time
- Represent Inspired at industry events and at customer premises
- Be able to hit and exceed revenue targets
- Drive product development and innovation
- Ensure a valid and appropriate letter of authority is held for your clients
- Awareness and appropriate internal referral of any compliance requirements including, OJEU tendering, CCA’s, ESOS etc.
- Staying up to date with changes to the energy industry
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION
- Energy industry experience
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Excel essential)
- Minimum 5 GCSE’s A-C grade including Maths and English
- Clean & Full UK Driving License
- Degree level education
- Diploma in Technical Analysis
- FCA Authorised Person
The successful candidates will possess the following attributes:
- Exceptional knowledge of the UK electricity, natural gas, LNG, oil, coal and carbon markets – industrial and commercial sectors, including good understanding of the UK energy regulation and legislation
- In depth knowledge of Flexible Energy Supply Contracts (Gas & Power)
- Deep practical experience and understanding of the UK / EU energy risk management, strategy development and trading of electricity or natural gas gained either within an energy supply company or in a risk management role within an energy consultancy
- Effective face-to-face communicator with good telephone and written skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to work on their own initiative with a good ‘Team Work’ ethic
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritise activities
- Good presentations skills (PowerPoint)
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to analyse energy reports and develop recommendations
- Be able to work with colleagues, energy industry members and the public in general
- Positive attitude & Integrity
The successful candidates must be willing to travel with occasional overnight stays.